Manage, Produce &Distribute Infobriefs
Infobriefs.com allows you to easily embed infobriefs onto your website or share them on social media
AboutWhat is Infobriefs.com ?
Infobriefs.com is a solution for the management, production, and distribution of infobriefs.
Infobriefs.com leverages the web-based Infobrief Builder application to enable you to quickly import, remix and personalize, and then export documents as PDF.
Infobriefs published on infobriefs.com can easily be embedded in web pages, with an optional full screen view, or shared over social media with full cover page preview. The direct URL for an infobrief can also be shared, with full playback controls available. You can download an entire infobrief for offline viewing or just a single page. Document and page-level analytics let you measure the effectiveness of each infobrief.
There are several challenges associated with traditional publishing of infobriefs.
A better way to send money.
- Like any printed document, they get stale over time and need to be renewed. Updating a single page usually requires replacing the entire document. This is a labour-intensive process that is also prone to manual error.
- There is typically a delay when publishing new infobriefs as they must be handed off from one team (marketing) to another (web). The time from initial infobrief idea to value creation is unnecessarily long.
One size fits all
- Infobriefs often need to meet a range of needs, so they typically tend to be one size fits all documents, not really addressing the specific needs of any particular individual or account.
Everything you need
Infobriefs uploaded in PDF or PowerPoint (coming soon) formats are automatically split into unique pages
Pages can be mixed and grouped together to create multiple unique playlists (selections of pages), where each infobrief corresponds to a playlist
Individual pages can be used across multiple playlists; updating a page automatically updates the infobriefs of which it is a member
Pages can be added, removed or replaced without republishing an infobrief, or requiring a new URL or embed code
A full infobrief or even a single page can be downloaded as a standard PDF file from the embedded viewer or via a dedicated website URL
Social-media friendly previews of cover pages for LinkedIn and Twitter
Infobrief consumption can be tracked at the document and page level with built-in analytics (coming soon)
Page-level version management (coming soon)
Infobriefs offer an array of benefits
Easy to use
- Create and publish infobriefs with minimal effort; update an infobrief automatically without the need for a full file upload or web page update
- Re-use popular page content more effectively across playlists and infobriefs; update a page once to update all related infobriefs
- Compress the time from infobrief creation to publication and value creation by removing the need for other personnel to publish infobriefs
- Tailor playlist content to a specific individual or account to support account-based marketing (ABM) strategies
- Measure infobrief effectiveness with document and page-level tracking (coming soon)